I’m a first-time mom-to-be so I have no idea as to what products work better than others yet but, I do have a list of things that I really do want for my little pumpkin.
- Honest diapers– ever since hearing about these super cute, eco-friendly diapers made without chlorine or latex a few years ago, I knew my baby would have to have them. Check out more of the Honest diaper prints here!
- Nook Niche feeding pillow- this pillow totally replaced the Boppy pillow I put on my registry. It is made completely with organic materials down to the removable cover that is made of organic cotton and eucalyptus.
- Magic Baby Bullet- this powerful little system can help you create delicious, healthy foods for your baby.
- Modern Burlap– I fell in love with these stylish black and white baby sheets and blankets when I saw them on Instagram a few months ago. I especially love the ones with the printed scriptures.
- Bailey’z bibs and burp cloths– these luxury bibs and burp cloths made with organic cotton are my favorite! I can’t wait to put a few of them on my sweet pea.
I have other products on my must-have list but, I’m trying not to go overboard just yet. When my little man gets here, I’ll have more of an idea what I’ll need.