Father’s day is this Sunday and I’m sharing the top five healthy living Father’s day gifts for the special fathers in your life. I have always felt like we (as a society) take for granted how important fathers are to the next generation. It is an awesome and great responsibility to be able to guide, protect, and educate little, growing minds. I cannot imagine how different my life may have been if I did not have my father in my life from day one.
This will be my hubby’s first official Father’s day and I want to make it extra special! My father, father-in-law, uncles, and cousins are also some great men in my life who are wonderful examples of what a dad should be.
If you’re still looking for a gift, one of these are sure to show your appreciation for the hard-working man in your life.
- Nike men’s running shoes– You can never go wrong with Nike! These lightweight, stylish running shoes will be great for the gym aficionado in your life, or the man who needs a little motivation to get into a workout routine.
- Fitbit– this activity tracker can track your heart rate, the number of steps taken throughout the day, your sleep cycle, and how often you workout.
- Massage Heights– nothing says, “you’re appreciated”, like an hour-long massage. Massage Heights is my personal favorite place to relax and release tension with a massage.
- Socialite Body Essentials– Natural, vegan, non-GMO, cruelty-free products for the special man in your life.
- Nike men’s running shorts– every man needs some workout gear that can be worn to the gym or just out running errands. He’ll love these Nike dri-fit shorts!